Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confidence

So I'm still not psyched up enough to begin offering my cards for sale. Call me chicken. I have a ton so I might mail them off to Julie for her Compassionate Cards missions. It's a recurring thing for me, I guess -- this lack of confidence. I think I would do better selling my sculptures if only my kiln was working. The kiln is still not wired in properly.

I saw an ad in the paper for oil drums at twelve bucks a piece. I'm thinking about getting one. The trick is, though, I would need to put a four inch hole in the side of it near the bottom of the barrel. How exactly I would do that stumps me. The hole would be for the weed burner. When I have seen this done in videos, the person making the hole used a torch like a welder would use. Alas, I'm not a welder.

No comments:

Post a Comment